Zip Adventure Park
Zip Adventure Park is located in a beautiful spot in Vaasa, the sunniest city in Finland. Here you can experience a different, fast-paced and challenging day of adventure, regardless of age and whether or not you're with your family, your company, your association or your group of friends. We offer challenges for all age groups – move between the treetops, challenge yourself and enjoy both the excitement and the view.
Summer season: 1 June – 31 August 2018
Mon–Sat 10 am – 8 pm
Sun 10 am – 6 pm
Prices: Adventure ticket, adults: €21 (normal price: €23)
Children's ticket (< 120 cm, under 18 years): €18 (normal price: €20)
- Children's ticket (100–120 cm): €13 (normal price: €15)
- The park has five different tracks of different difficulty levels. Depending on the difficulty level, the ride height is between one and eight metres.
- Children under 10 years need to be accompanied by an adult. For the very youngest in the family, there are toys which can be borrowed in the area.
- Reserve 2–3 hours for the adventure. No previous climbing experience is needed.
- The adventure courses are not recommended if you are pregnant.
- In the pentathlon, you can compete with your friends or colleagues in a fun way. Some of our events include archery, axe throwing, slingshot shooting and air rifle or air pistol shooting. Expect to spend about 1–2 hours depending on the size of your group. Persons under 18 years must participate with a guardian.
- On-site, there are outdoor grills (grills and charcoal available to rent/buy), where you can prepare your own food, as well as a café where you can buy refreshments and delicacies.
- There are storage lockers in the area; these are used at your own risk.
- All visitors get instructions on the spot. Your safety is secured by the harness you get for the course. Do not disconnect the safety line before you reach the endpoint of the course.
- Dress according to weather. Avoid flip flops, high heels, Crocs and other shoes that can easily fall off, as well as scarves and loose accessories, such as jewellery, sunglasses and similar.
- If you take your phone or camera along during the course, make sure they cannot fall out of your pocket. Photography is allowed and even welcomed!
All visitors must sign our safety guide before hitting our high ropes courses. By signing our safety form, you confirm that you have read and understood our safety instructions.
You will save some time during your visit at Zip Adventure Park if you take a moment to read our safety guide before your visit. When you arrive at the park, you can bring your completed and signed safety form with you. Click here to download our safety form in a format ready for printing.
We allow children from 4 years up to visit our courses, but an adult must accompany them at all times. Adolescents from the age of 13 up can use our high ropes courses independently.
Tel.: + 358(0) 40832221
Niemeläntie 15 65170 Vaasa
Book your tickets now to Zip Adventure Park and accomodation for your family at Original Sokos Hotel Vaakuna with a discounted summer price!
How to make a reservation:
Enter the reservation information required. The available room prices will be shown to you. Select a price and the additional products and services you require. Confirmation is sent to your e-mail address. Please note that you cannot order additional products for same-day reservations; in this case, please ask for additional services from the hotel.
More information: Directly from the hotel, tel.: +358 20 780 88 00, email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Call rates to 020 numbers: 8.35 cents per call + 16.69 cents per minute