The safety and wellbeing of our customers and personnel is of utmost importance to us. We are doing everything we can to keep the level of safety and hygiene as high as possible in hotel and restaurants. Our hotel follows the guidelines and regulations of the Finnish authorities, as well as our company's internal instructions, concerning the coronavirus. Our personnel have received instructions on good hand hygiene and general hygiene, and on how to act in emergencies. We have increased our cleaning efforts and ensured that there is enough hand sanitiser, soap and hand towels in all our facilities.
We have made the following small changes to our services because of the exceptional situation:
- In order to keep contact at a minimum, the rooms of guests staying for several nights will not be automatically cleaned every day. However, daily cleaning is available upon request. Please mention this to our staff when you arrival at the hotel.
- We have also limited the number of customers in our restaurants in accordance with the guidelines. Because of this, we recommend making a table reservation at http://www.raflaamo.fi/fi/oulu/ or through our sales service firstname.lastname@example.org / tel. +358 8 312 3255.
- If you have been potentially exposed to the virus, please contact our hotel manager Tiina Uusikartanoon (tel. +358 44 788 5833) or our reception (tel. +358 8 312 3111) in advance for precautions.
- Instead of a buffet breakfast, it is possible to have a takeaway breakfast. Please contact our reception to request this. (tel. +358 8 312 3111)
- We remind our customers to maintain a safe distance between them and others while inside the hotel facilities. Staying at a safe distance from others helps in ensuring the health of everyone.
- Our fixed customer service points are equipped with transparent plastic shields.
- We recommend paying with a card rather than cash.
- We encourage our personnel to stay at home if they feel even the slightest bit ill.
- We want to ensure everyone is safe during their visit – please do not visit us if you are experiencing even the slightest flu-like symptoms.
Restaurant service during your stay
- Breakfast is served in the breakfast room of the Veranta restaurant. At the moment, breakfast is served as a buffet, but we monitor the situation on a daily basis. If you would rather have breakfast in your room or take it with you, you can order our takeaway option on arrival. Further information is available at our hotels.
- All of our restaurants are open. The menus in our restaurants include a selection of our most popular dishes that will be served to tables. Alternatively, you can order dishes to take away during the restaurant's opening hours.
- We have reduced the number of customer seats in our restaurant and meeting facilities to ensure everyone can keep a safe distance from others. We have also set up additional spaces and implemented staggered meal times where possible.
- When you arrive at the restaurant and meeting facilities, you can find hand sanitiser immediately at the entrance.
- We have also increased the cleaning of contact surfaces, such as table surfaces and high chairs, between customers in our restaurants
Let's take care of each other and follow government guidelines to ensure good hygiene and safety for us all. Together we can make this a safe and enjoyable year for everyone.
We will update our operating models and the information above as the coronavirus situation progresses.