Due to the changing situation concerning the COVID-19 pandemic in Finland there are a set of new restaurant restrictions and these are the effects concerning Rosso Joensuu:
* We are open Mon-Sat from 11am-8pm and Sun 12pm-8pm but only so that from 6pm-8pm we can only sell take away food. Eating inside the restaurant during that time is prohibited.
* Alcohol can be served until 5pm.
* 75% of our customer places are in use
* We recommend making a table reservation
* We don't demand COVID-19 passport
Please don't come to the restaurant if you are sick.
Thank you for your understanding!
You are warmly welcome to Rosso!