The well-being of our guests and staff is our highest priority. We make every effort to ensure that the safety and hygiene in our meeting rooms are well maintained.
Let´s take care of each other!
- We maintain safety distances (2 m) in our meeting facilities and follow the recommendations of the authorities when it comes to the number of guests.
- We have intensified cleaning and hygiene practices also in our meeting facilities. Hand sanitizers are available in all meeting rooms.
- Depending on the number of guests, catering service will be carried out in stages.
- Our buffet service is subject to special safety and hygiene procedures.
- We can also host hybrid meetings or events, which you can attend remotely. Find more information here.
- In order to organize the most successful event possible for everyone:
- Please let us know the purpose of and your wishes for your event. Together we will find the best solution.
- Be sure to reserve a large enough space for the event, according to the number of attendees.
- Keep us updated about changes to attendees and timings.
- Please keep the names and contact details of your event attendees for possible future contact needs.
- Do remind attendees to stay home if they experience even the slightest symptoms.
- Please remind attendees to maintain good hand hygiene, wear face masks, and respect safety distances throughout the event.
- Safe encounters are everyone's responsibility. By following common guidelines, everyone can enjoy our events with peace of mind. Let's take care of each other!