The central location of our hotel area ensures that all services of the Vuokatti area are easily accessible.
Vuokatti offers many activities and services for families, couples and business travellers.
The following services are available at the reception desk for a special price:
• Tickets to the Vuokatti indoor swimming pool, €6.50/adult, €3.60/child between 7 and 15 years The distance from the hotel to the indoor swimming pool is only 300 metres. See opening hours Vuokatti indoor swimming pool
• Katinkulta spa tickets, €17/adult and €12/child between 4 and 14 years, under 4 years free of charge
• The lakeside sauna can be rented for €180/evening. The price includes towels.
• Super Park tickets are €14/2h.
• Tickets for the first snow track starting 10 October at 10 am.
We also accept ePassi, Tyky and Smartum as payment methods.
Vuokatti Sport Academy's weekly schedule includes varied sport programmes with, e.g., Hiitcore, kettlebell routines, indoor cycling, children's tricking clubs and water sports. Browse the detailed schedule here.
Vuokatti Bowling offers glow bowling and billiards in addition to regular bowling. Make your reservation here.
Vuokatti Safaris organises weekly activities all-year-round to visit a Husky kennel, for example. Browse the varied offerings here.
The Vuokatti hiking routes offer both demanding and easier routes against the backdrop of fell scenery. The Vuokatti outdoor map is available here.
The Holiday Club spa Katinkulta is located 4 km from our hotel. The tropical entertainment spa is worth experiencing. It also includes a distance swimming pool, a massive sauna facility and a smoke sauna.